To renew CNA Certification in Maine:
(1) A pre-printed recertification form will be mailed out to the CNA 2-3 months prior to your expiration date. If you still do not receive any notice, you may obtain renewal form by contacting Maine Nursing Assistant Registry.
(2) Requirement for renewal is that you must have worked in nursing or nursing-related duties for at least 8 hours during every 24 month period.
(3) Completed form with required documents and fees must be mailed to the address indicated in the form.
To renew Expired CNA Certification in Maine:
(1) Contact Maine Nursing Assistant Registry.
(2) If the registry provide form, complete the form with required documents and fees. Mail the form to the address indicated in the form.
See below for more Maine specific CNA information:
Maine CNA Requirements
Home Health Aid Salary
Maine CNA Programs
Maine CNA Reciprocity
Maine Approved CNA Training Programs